DoItYourself.com. You won't need to spend more than $100 to totally change the look and feel of your bathroom.
- Add new towels. It seems like a no-brainer, but it can make all the difference. If you have a plain, mostly white bathroom, try adding brightly colored towels or Daring Hand Towels.
- Frame your mirror. Throw out that dated medicine cabinet and put a framed mirror in its place. This is relatively inexpensive and makes a huge difference.
- A new paint color is always an easy and cost effective way to change the entire mood of a room. Once you've painted, art work is a great addition to any bathroom.
- Get a new shower curtain. They aren't as expensive as most people think and they make a world of difference. Don't forget about interesting shower curtain hooks as well!
- Change your hardware. So many people overlook the huge difference new knobs can make. Another great way to add character to your bathroom is with accessories. Pick unique and interesting items for the vanity or shelves. A new radiator or Radiator Cover can also make a huge difference.