I've mentioned before that I've only recently began to understand the appeal of marble, but it looks like my timing was perfect because marble motifs are everywhere right now. Ya gotta get yourself some marble napkins!
1. Marble Shower Curtain: Ferm Living's shower curtain is just the thing if you can't afford an all-marble bathroom. It's not cheap, but in comparison...
2. Marble Pillow: Hand-printed and sewn by Kollekt of Sweden, via A Merry Mishap
3. Marble Contact Paper Table: A great way to reglamorize a stained tabletop. Tutorial by Poppytalk.
4. Marble Duvet Set: Safe House's set isn't quite as sexy as marble columns in the boudoir, but it's still pretty fantastic. Via AnOther Loves.
5. Marble Book: I wrote about Tauba Auerbach's book Marble a few months ago, but couldn't resist including it here.
6. Marble Telephones: Created by Clementine Keith-Roach, sold at Selfridge's, and featured by AnOther Loves. These would be so satisfying to slam down.
7. Marble iPhone Case: A marble option for the landline-averse, made by Case Scenario and featured by A Merry Mishap.
8. Marble Napkins: Class up your next picnic or cocktail party with marbleized paper napkins from Ferm Living, via A Merry Mishap.
9. Marble Surfboard: Gorgeous and gloriously impractical sculpture by Reena Spaulings, via AnOther Loves.
(Images: as linked above)