Project by: Audra Canfield Interiors
Location: New York, New York
Looking for a prime example of modern and classic styles mixing with a blend of soft subtle colors and some pretty awesome marble stone? Check out this New York apartment designed by Audra Canfield.
From the designer:
Some key design decisions include:
For this Art Deco inspired project, it was important to my client to keep the color palette of her Manhattan apartment neutral and ethereal as her daily retreat from the city's hustle and bustle. Hues of caramel, gray, vanilla, bone white, pink and teal create the cohesive backdrop allowing her fantastic, color boasting assortment of art, artifacts and vintage finds from around the world to be the apartment stars.
- Vintage 1950's brushed brass sconces
- Calcutta marble slab with heavy movement
- Caramel grout and vintage dining chairs
- Penny tile in bathroom with bronze grout
- Stongington Gray paint on kitchen and hallway walls and bedroom ceiling
- We also accessorized with our own pillows throughout for texture, graphics and pops of color.
Thanks, Audra Canfield Interiors!
• Are you a designer/architect/decorator interested in sharing a residential project with Apartment Therapy readers? Contact the editors through our Professional Project Submission Form.
(Image credits: Emily Gilbert Photography)