Writing posts featuring our ideal spaces can be a lot of fun. It is a chance to connect on a more personal level as our style and personality shine through. I chose all of the featured pieces based on design and my daily lifestyle. It is important for me to have a workspace, as I spend many hours a day on the computer, as well as a flexible living area that can be moved around if necessary.
Since I spend a good deal of work time at home, I love to be surrounded with inspirational and well-designed furnishings, lighting, and artwork.
1. Andrea Massari Photography: I would love to have large prints of Andrea's photography in my small studio. Photography is another element of design that inspires our style of interiors.
2. Torch Light: The torch light would be a great feature in a raw architectural loft, which would be my ideal studio.
3. Madeline Weinrib Rug: Almost always, it's good to balance the starkness of modern design with a few furnishings or design elements to warm up the living area. Honestly, you really can't go wrong with a Madeline Weinrib rug.
4. Brave New World Desk Lamp: Having the Moooi table lamp designed from small pieces of wood in my presence would inspire me to reach further into the industry of product design.
5. Toolbox Modular Container: The large wall storage unit provides a solution for large amounts of general storage in a small studio. I'm not sure what I'd put in all the drawers and have to admit that I selected this particular furnishing more for its industrial look.
6. Lazy Night Bed: The B&B Italia bed separates itself from many other beds with dual head rests and wheels. I'm curious whether the wheels can be locked when it's time to go to bed. Otherwise, the wheels could be useful to move the bed out of the way during the day while working for the extra stretch room.
7. Stender Clothes Hanger: Although, I love large closets, sometimes in a limited space studio it is a good idea to consider alternatives. Yes, the clothes would be exposed, but the clothes hanger has the ability to be moved if necessary.
8. Zeta Portable Ventless Fireplace: In my opinion, a fireplace is a must for any home that allows one. Maybe it is my romantic tendencies, but I enjoy the mood that a fire creates in a home.
9. MILK Desk and iMac Desktop Computer: I can't live a day without my computer. Because I spend a majority of my time sitting at my desk, I'd spend the extra money to have everything that I need to make working comfortable.
Check Out Other Studio With Style Posts:
- Regina's Warmed-Up Studio
- Beth's Travel Inspired Studio
- Sarah's Neutral and Textured Dream Studio
- Laure's Bright and Modern Studio