In my perfect world, I would create an outdoor sanctuary that promotes relaxation — where you could hold summer parties where nothing in particular is planned. The best parties take place where you can simply enjoy the exterior elements: children laughing and playing, adults enjoying life.
A few musts for my dream outdoor party space:
• A fruit tree. I remember having an apple tree growing up and can always appreciate picking fresh fruit.
• Since I'd like to hold both day and evening parties, I included both lighting and a sun shade in my plan.
• A dog house, since my dream party would be open to both people and pets.
- Outdoor Fireplace Designed by Architects Marit Justine Hagen and Dan Zohar
- Breezer Modern Parasols from Sywawa
- Boletus Outdoor Light
- Dedon Space Divider
- Orange Fruit Tree
- Dedon Seashell Outdoor Chair
- Dedon Slim Line 3-Seater Outdoor Sofa
- Fatboy Headdemock Hammock
- DIY Dog House from Graypants