- Evanston, IL
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- It is so small it only contains a bed, no closet or dresser. We sleep under the stars with three skylights in the angled wall above the bed. It feels like a treehouse retreat.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- Keep the stuff to a minimum! We only have the essentials and a couple of our favorite objects. We also love our brightly colored bedding.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- Since our room is only a bed, we use it for the usual things. We love it on weekend mornings when our four year old son comes up to snuggle and play in the 'tent'. There are no distractions in our bedroom.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day