Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Silver Spring, MD
- Inspiration for my palette:
- My decorating style is very eclectic and many of the items in this room have been collected over time and have a lot of sentimental value to our family. My sunroom is white, this allows me to bring color with furniture and other accents such lamps, pillows, pictures, artwork, etc. The room has large windows that look out on our back yard garden which brings additional colors to the room.
- Colors used in my room
- turquoise, green, yellow, red, hints of pink
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid to use a variety of color in a room, especially when you have white walls. I use many different colors but make sure that a couple of colors are repeated through out the room so your eye has a place to rest.
- Bright Eclectic
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013