Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Silver Spring, MD
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I think the use of bright white walls and pops of color in furniture and accessories, gives you lots of flexibility and works well in our small house.
- Colors used in my room
- Bright white walls and lots of pops of color.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid to use a variety of colors, textures and patterns. Just be sure to have two or three common colors running through out your rooms.
- Margaret's Bright White Eclectic
See all entries