Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Jose, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I love grey and I wanted a neutral palette for pops of color. Grey is the perfect neutral in my opinion. A little bit of white, a little bit of black without any other hint of color.
- Colors used in my room
- Dark grey accent wall: Kelly Moore, Grey Matters
Light grey walls : Kelly Moore, Whispering Smoke
Ceiling: Kelly Moore, Apple White
- Tips for using color successfully
- Try everything and don't limit yourself. I once had a purple wall and I enjoyed it for about a year and half. When I got tired of it, I painted over it. Wall color doesn't have to be a life long commitment.
See all entries