Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- San Jose, CA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love the big window, the turquoise walls, and all the colorful art. I've heard that bedrooms should be more subdued and relaxing, but I'd quickly get bored with a subdued room, plus, I can't see any of the art when the lights are off, so going to sleep is not a problem. I love having a TV in the bedroom, but I didn't want it to be a focal point in the room, so I hid it in a frame collage. When the TV is on, it looks like moving art!
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Only keep things you love in your bedroom. It's your own private place, so whatever works for you (and your partner) should influence your design. I also like to keep my room neat and clean. Too much of a mess makes it hard to relax.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Our room is also a TV room! We like watching TV in there as much as we like watching in the living room.
See all entries