- Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The bold Robert Allen Ikat drapes.
- Colors used in my room
- White with green, blue and yellow accents primarily coming from the dominant fabric used in the room. The paint color is Pip by Martha Stewart.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Great starting points for choosing color are always fabric or a beloved piece of art. Find something with a color palette you're drawn to and build from there.
- Light, Colorful & Collected
Room for Color