- San Diego, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I love brightly colored flowers and try to bring that into my home. I also love the colors in Mexican folk art. I inherited a love of color from my mother, who makes beautiful quilts and collages. We're color nerds, she and I, and like to discuss things like the difference between salmon and coral.
- Colors used in my room
- Aqua, orange, fuschia, yellow
- Tips for using color successfully
- If you love something, it matches - so trust your own eye. Buy neutral pieces and add color through accessories.
- Viva California
Room for Color