- Paris France
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that it is so light and that it looks so much bigger than it really is. The two rooms really make me feel like I own a bigger place. I also love the view of the Paris roofs, and my tiny balcony for breakfasts on Sunday mornings. The best thing, though, is that it is my first place. I decorated every piece of it and chose every object - it reflects my personality so well!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. The first tip is to be organized. Everythings needs to have its own place and storage. A crowded room is a tiny room, no matter the size of it.
2. Any special or unusual piece of decor makes a room looks more pretty and decorated : a framed photograph, an antique bottle... If the apartment looks more expensive, it is more pleasant to live in!
3. Light is also very important. Sun gets in my apartment every morning, making the whole place so shiny and pretty.