Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Köln Germany
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the light and the view and how our interior enhances the lightness. With a lot of vintage finds, I try to make it cozy and stylish at the same time.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space:
- 1. I don't have curtains. They shrink the space not only visually but also acoustically. I only have one curtain to keep the sun out, and I only use it in the summer.
2. If you live with roof slopes: use them! Emphasize them by "referring" to them with furniture.
3. There are no imperfections, just traces of life.
See all entries