- Brooklyn, NY
- Square Feet:
- Under 1000 sqft: Renter
- What I Love About My Entryway:
- Since the front door is in the kitchen, we knew we'd have to fit our entryway in a small spot. I love the simplicity of our entryway, yet it packs a lot in a tiny space! The console of small drawers makes it easy to organize - a drawer for my extra bag items, one for some utility things, and a few for the kitchen.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Entryway:
- 1. Be patient. I don't know how many console tables I looked at trying to find one that wasn't too big or too small for the space, had closed storage, and space under for shoes (I promise I'm not that picky!). In the end, I'm so glad we were console-less for a while because I love the one we have!
2. Work with your nooks and crannies. An empty little nook looks like a strange wasted space, but if you fill it with shelves and hooks, it all of a sudden looks like it was meant to be!
3. Plants! They make spaces feel welcoming and the entryway is the perfect place to feel welcomed.