- Austin, TX
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- It keeps me from being a pack rat.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Maximizing the space for multifunctional areas. I thought about what my activities would be in the space, sketched out potential floor plans to create the right areas, and collected appropriately size furniture to achieve many uses if needed.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I think I could use the money for one of those transformer type bed stands that I could slide under one of my shelves when the bed was put away. Or I could look into rugs and/or replacing the ac with a smaller unit to open up the space more.