- Chicago, IL
- Inspiration for my palette:
- After living with a boring and drab family room for years, I needed a change. One night my best friend was over and had a great sweater on that I loved and that became the inspiration for the color palette of the room.
- Colors used in my room
- Blue = Martha Stewart "Anvil" Semi Gloss. Tan = Martha Stewart "Natural Twine" Semi Gloss. White = Glidden White Semi Gloss
- Tips for using color successfully
- My biggest tip is just to be willing to take the leap of using color in a bold and dramatic way. My old family room was pale and stale. The new colors are so deep and vibrant! It has added so much life and vigor to the room! Don't be afraid to experiment! Try out different color combinations for very different feeling in your room!
- Sweater Swank
Room for Color