- Philadelphia, PA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that moving into a small apartment allowed me to envision and execute a fully designed space on my small budget. Every project I undertake is something that I see and interact with every day, which adds another layer of intention and mindfulness.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Create distinct spaces for eating, sleeping, and relaxing. It goes a long way to feeling less like you're living in one room.
2. Come up with creative and attractive storage solutions. Having a place to put everything keeps clutter at bay.
3. Be bold! Large design elements in a small apartment can make your place feel bigger and add cohesion.