Today's One Minute Tip comes from Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan, founder of Apartment Therapy.• The Star: Well, we all know Maxwell. He reminds us of Mr. Rogers, could teach you how to "Dougie", and once upon a time, a long long time ago, he started a sweet little blog called Apartment Therapy. He's also written a couple of books you should read (see below).
• The Music: This is an instrumental version of a song called "Pretty Drunk" off the album "Honest Mistakes" by Pete Miser. The full version is available for listen and purchase here.
• More Videos: Go To Video Channel
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-to's and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
More Apartment Therapy Bathrooms:
• White Bathrooms
• Clean & Calming Bathrooms
• Lovely Little Loos: Small Bathrooms with Big Style
(disclaimer: MAXWELL DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DOUGIE.)