Designer: Shannon South
Shannon was the brave one, who went first at last Friday's NY Design Meetup. With a playful, inventive aesthetic, Shannon presented three varied designs: The Flirtstation, The Pi-Frame Table and the Cant-He-Leave-Her Rocking Chair...
- Solid Wood w. Maple Veneer
- "The intention of this piece is to promote person-to-person communication and interaction..."
- Pi-Frame Table
- Metal and Wood
- "Very easy assembly and moving as sides are held together by a surface of wood (perhaps a door)."
- Cant-He-Leave-Her Rocking Chair
- Tubular steel, Danish paper cord
- "My personal design challenge was to bring life to steel - lighten, soften, warm, feminize a typically cold industrial material"