- Oakland, CA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- All the color inspiration came from the refrigerator which we found on sale at an outlet store. I wanted something small and nice looking since it would be a stand-alone item in the kitchen. All the color choices stemmed from that one purchase.
- Colors used in my room
- orange, red, grey, gold, teal, sky blue
- Tips for using color successfully
- I let my instinct guide me and didn't listen to all the naysayers who told me the colors wouldn't work or that they were too bright. I'm not afraid of color and if it doesn't work out just paint it over!
- Orange Crush
Room for Color