- Bonita, CA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- We replaced the old window with a French door so that the room would feel more open and allow more light to come in. What a difference! Now the room is much brighter and roomier. I like the wall color too. The color is Benjamin Moore's "Abalone". It is a very relaxing and soothing color. I enjoy repurposing and restoring old things I buy at thrift stores. It is always fun to turn them into something unique and add lots of personal touches to them.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- When I think of coordinating colors, I always try to balance out both cool and warm color in the room. The ottoman has lots of storage and really comes in handy. I can put things away quickly and easily.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I like my bedroom to be relaxing, airy and have a calming atmosphere. We decided not to have a TV or computer in the room so that we can focus on things that are important to us like meditation, reading, spending time with our family.
My Bedroom Retreat