Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Bonita, CA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- We replaced the old window with a French door so that the room would feel more open and allow more light to come in. What a difference! Now the room is much brighter and roomier. I like the wall color too. The color is Benjamin Moore's "Abalone". It is a very relaxing and soothing color. I enjoy repurposing and restoring old things I buy at thrift stores. It is always fun to turn them into something unique and add lots of personal touches to them.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- When I think of coordinating colors, I always try to balance out both cool and warm color in the room. The ottoman has lots of storage and really comes in handy. I can put things away quickly and easily.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I like my bedroom to be relaxing, airy and have a calming atmosphere. We decided not to have a TV or computer in the room so that we can focus on things that are important to us like meditation, reading, spending time with our family.
See all entries
More posts in this series
My Bedroom Retreat