We saw this year that mealtime for kids is anything but boring. A look back into our Ohdeedoh archives uncovered some terrific items to make your three square meals, and snacks in between, more interesting.
1. King of the Jungle Cookie Jar
2. Message-in-a-Cookie Cutters
3. ABC Paper Cups
5. Booster Chairs Roundup
6. It Looks Like Me! Personalized Plates
7. Mismatched Chairs for Family Dining
8. Lunch Punch Match & Munch
9. Curious Chef Plastic Cooking Knives
10. Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)
Welcome to Ohdeedoh's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag and sharing readers rooms, parties and good questions.