We’ve always personally hated pastels—so soft, so barely-there, so reminiscent of Easter eggs and babies. But, we also used to hate skinny jeans, and currently have a closet full of them, so what can you do? Pastels seem to divide people into two camps: those who can't stand them, and those who can. We’ve gone on an exploration of interior room inspiration to see if we could find some pastel rooms we like. We think we were mildly successful, but you be the judge:
1) Warm Pink and Beige Bedrooms
2) Misty's Bright and Colorful Cottage!
3) Purple in the Kitchen: A Smoky Lilac Palette
4) Color Chips: Yellow and Lavender
5) 5 Ways to Use Pastels Successfully
6) 5 Ways to Use Pastels Successfully
7) Traci's Pastel Pop Living Room
8) Russ & Elissa's Vintage Pastel Pastiche
Let's have it: what do you think about pastels? Love them or hate them? Have them in your place or are they banned forever from your living space? Found some pastel colors that are decent? Let us know!