Soda Stream), we do have great respect for a company that realizes a need in their company and solves it with such a great by-product.
- Each chair is made from no fewer than 111 20oz rPET plastic bottles and is replicated from the patented design of Emeco's aluminum 1006 Navy Chair which has been in production since 1944.
- It comes in 6 colors curated by Laura Guido-Clark. They are, Coca-Cola Red, Snow (white), Flint (light grey), Grass, Persimmon and Charcoal
- The chair is safe for extended use outdoors. The red can live outside for 2 years and the others for up to 5.
- It's $230, almost half the price of the aluminum 1006 Navy Chair.
- It's available in the U.S. exclusively from Design Within Reach Studios and online at DWR.