Blogger: Sarah Rae Trover
Home Base: Kansas City
Started at Apartment Therapy: 2008
Sarah Rae holds the distinction of having written for every site in the Apartment Therapy family — she's the ultimate Renaissance
Woman Blogger! She's creative, irreverent, and has an unforgettable sense of humor (let's face it, she does tend to have LOTS of lead images featuring toilets).
She's willing to put it all out there — from the challenges she's faced settling into a very unusual home, to her knack for blogging so well about the ideas of homelife, not just the "stuff." Here is a look back at some totally-worth-a-second-look posts by Sarah Rae from the past year. Enjoy!
Top row, left to right:
• 5 Simple Ways to Make Your House Less Depressing
• Do You Suffer from Craigslist Elitist Syndrome?
• How To Clean Your House in 20 Minutes a Day for 30 Days
• How To Tell Your Grandma You Don't Want Her Stuff
• What's the Weirdest Thing You Collect?
Bottom row, left to right:
• 5 Things Every Bedroom Should Have — That You Can't See
• Our Top 5 Deal Breakers For New Spaces
• On Truly Learning How To Clean Your Home
• Trading Spaces: Where Are They Now?
• All You'll Ever Need To Know About Attending An Auction
And, I wasn't kidding about the toilets:
LOTS MORE POSTS BY SARAH RAE TROVER:
Images: as credited in above links