- Chinook, WA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love how bright it gets when the sun is shining and reflecting off all the white which seems to be rare these wintry days. The bright pops of color make all the white feel less stark and the space as a whole feels fresh, vibrant and energized.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- Wash the linens weekly, open the windows and let some fresh air travel throughout the space, add a few plants to make it feel fresh and, lastly, pick up those stray clothes strewn across the floor.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- Our bedroom is too small to serve as a multi-duty space but it is the perfect cozy spot for family movies where we all snuggle together in bed.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day