Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Montreal Canada
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love the high ceilings, large windows and the mainly white color palette with pops of turquoise...it feels calming, airy and happy!
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I like the effect of mixing old with new and incorporating meaningful objects to make the space feel personal. I think it's important to keep the bedroom tidy and uncluttered to promote a restful and calming atmosphere - purge stuff you don't need, dedicate a place for everything and take advantage of storage under the bed and vertical space in closets.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I live in a small studio loft so every square inch of space counts! To free up floor space for a desk area, I changed the orientation of the bed, positioning the long side against the wall. This also makes the bed feel more like a daybed, creating a more casual space that can be used for lounging and relaxing. Since I have no walk-in closet, I carved out a dressing area between the closet and the bed and repurposed my old china cabinet as a storage unit for jewelery and accessories.
See all entries