Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Whitehouse, OH
- Inspiration for my palette:
- With the re-do of my kitchen cabinets to a soft white, I knew that this large sunny room was the one where I could take the most risks. Inspired by the different options of the beautiful veggies and fruits that we eat (but probably a bit more so by the delicious red wine we drink), this "berry" shade was a perfect balance between elegant yet modern and different. The warm tones look gorgeous in the morning and evening sunlight especially, and it has inspired many lovely wine tasting parties since!
- Colors used in my room
- Behr Mixed Berry Jam in Eggshell
- Tips for using color successfully
- There's little reward without some risk. It wasn't easy for me to convince my husband to paint our kitchen "purple"... and there were times I second-guessed it as well. But even my most conservative friends gush about the color of our kitchen walls.
- Bold Berry
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012