Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Washington, DC
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I found and instantly loved the wallpaper, not long after we moved in so, after I put that up, everything else was selected to complement it.
- Colors used in my room
- Muted lime-ish green, mocha, and soft blue.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Just pick two or three colors that you like and that make you happy, and then try to get those colors to pop up as much as you can when selecting items for the room.
- Groovy Mocha
See all entries