- Holliston, MA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We wanted bright and vibrant colors to match our nine-year-old daughter India's personality. We got her input on the paint colors, but we redecorated most of the room over a week when she was away so that her new room was partly a surprise.
- Colors used in my room
- Bermuda Breeze and Simply White on the striped wall, and Razzle Dazzle on the other walls. Trim and floor painted in Decorators White.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Take the natural light available in your room into consideration when selecting paint colors. India's room is on the north side of the house and only has two small dormer windows, so there's not a lot of natural light. We made sure to use warm, bright and vivid pinks, and we kept a lot of white in the room, too, to help bounce light around.
- India's Pink Punch
Room for Color