Want the bedroom to be a mellow respite in an otherwise hectic life? Try focusing on laid-back colors, easy-to-care-for materials and simple timeless designs. Given these, the bedroom can be that much closer to a place where you have not a care in the world:Here are a few mellow bedrooms to give you an idea:
• 1 This bedroom is so soft on the eyes that you can't help feeling relaxed just by looking at it. Via Virgin Media
• 2 This timeless bedroom is furnished in classics you won't be rethinking every few years. One would rest easy in its solid comfort. Home Ideas via Vermont Cottage.
• 3 This bedroom incorporates nature, making it feel like a peaceful retreat away from it all. Via Habitually Chic
• 4 Pink can be a very soothing color, and reads as a soft white when it's light enough. This example is from Woman's Day.
• 5 Toned down gray mixed with natural materials is a sure way to a mellow feel in the bedroom. This one is by Morgan Harrison Home