Know someone who can't get enough of color? Any one of these brilliantly-hued picks is sure to elicit a smile on Christmas morning... and all around the year.
Read on for the gift ideas and to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $1000 (a little help for buying your holiday gifts this year!)...
1. Make Your Own Angle Lamp Kit, $289 from Douglas and Bec. (You specify the color of the shade, cord, and base — so the possibilities are nearly endless.)
2. Colours Wall Chart, $60 from Blink.
3. Striped Taper Candles, $24/ pair from Leif
4. Square Color Chip Boxes, $68 ea from Leif
5. Soap Cone Trio, $22 from A+R Store
6. Lacquer Box with Lid, $19.99 from Target
7. Vitra Eames Hang It All, approx. $268 from Nest UK
8. Washable Headphones in Cobalt, $49 from Urban Ears
9. Dipped Wooden Spoon Set, $28 from Leif
This year, Apartment Therapy and The Kitchn aren't just sharing great ideas in our gift guides, we're giving away $1,000 to help one lucky reader purchase presents for their friends and family! Through Friday, December 13th, we'll publish new gift guides each day on both sites while collecting entries in the sweepstakes. (See Official Rules for details. One entry per reader, please.) Enter below for a chance to receive a bit of extra help from us this holiday season — we want it to be your best and brightest yet!
And we're not done. Starting on Monday, December 16, the Apartment Therapy and Kitchn editors have lined up ten absolutely unbelievable items (really, you won't believe how great they are!) for our big, blowout week-long Holiday Giveaway 2013. To be notified on when and how to enter to win these super-special gifts, sign up for our giveaway email today, and you won't miss a single one.