Inspired by Saarinen, Aalto, and other masters of mid-century design, we've rounded up our favorite gifts for the Modernist on your list—all available on Amazon, most with free shipping. Our advice: just buy two of everything so you won't have such a hard time giving these gifts away.
1. A very mid-century dining room in Robert's Mid-Century Modern Architectural Home.
2. Modernists and Mixologist alike will appreciate the OXO Good Grips Press & Pour Cocktail Shaker, which features a pop-up spout for easy one-handed martini dispensing.
3. Oversized ice cubes melt slowly and reduce dilution—a must-have for perfect Old Fashioneds. Make your own with the Tavolo King Ice Cube Tray.
4. The modern, curvaceous Sagaform Wine Carafe, jauntily topped with an oak ball stopper, is perfect for a mid-century modernist tablescape.
5. If famed ceramicist Eva Zeisel had ever designed a humidifier, it might have looked something like the Objecto H4 Hybrid Humidifier. Complete with a remote control and aroma tabs to scent your space, this humidifier will make it through a parched winter with style to spare.
6. The classic, compact Braun Travel Alarm Clock lets you wake up to great style, even when traveling.
7. Stylish desk accessories are always a win. The Georg Jensen CUBE Tape Dispenser would make a great gift for a lucky office mate.
8. Modeled after Vernor Panton's iconic design, this adorable 6" tall Mini Panton Chair Replica would make a cute gift for anyone who doesn't have space for the real thing.
9. Not just for kids, the LEGO Architecture Farnsworth House is a fun gift for architecture fans.
10. The Lempi Drinking Glasses from Finnish design house Iittala are versatile, durable and dishwasher-safe. They also stack quite neatly, so they'd be a perfect gift for someone with limited cabinet space.
11. Timo Sarpaneva's Cast-Iron Casserole is as timeless as it is functional. The perfect pot for cassoulet and winter stews, it also just looks great on display.
12. Another classic, the Stelton by Erik Magnussen Vacuum Jug is a chic coffee vessel or water pitcher that will feel right at home in any mid-century modern kitchen.
13. The Charley Harper 2015 Calendar makes a great gift, with enough fun and colorful illustrations from the Modernist artist to last a whole year.