Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Tarneit Australia
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I love warm tones like latte or hot chocolate colors, so I used it for the wall. To balance it, I used white and dark brown. I also added a touch of green to make it look fresher and some gold metallic for glam.
- Colors used in my room
- Wall color: Wattyl Reiki
Brown and white, with gold and green accents.
- Tips for using color successfully
- Balance, balance and balance. Choose a color that you like and can live with. You may like neon colors, but it may not be wise to paint the whole wall neon :) So, it's about balance and your own personality.
- Neutral with a Touch of Glam
See all entries