Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Munich Germany
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My apartment is tiny but I have everything I need. Paring down to the essentials was incredibly freeing, and I could focus on quality instead of quantity when it comes to furniture and deco items. My home is bathed in natural light all day and the surroundings are so green that I usually just throw open all windows and doors to let nature in.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space:
- 1. Always keep it clean, neat and uncluttered - if things are lying around, it will become messy almost immediately.
2. Keep the background palette neutral and add color via accessories you can easily change and swap around if you need a change.
3. Invest in few but high-quality signature pieces.
See all entries