- Michael Angelo
- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the character, light, the shape, the high ceilings and the history. The building was built in 1899 originally as an upscale hotel. So the moldings, fireplace have great detail. It makes me happy every single time I walk into my apartment!
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Making separate spaces that flowed and connected without feeling limited. I love the open floor plan so the right size furniture and placement created the solution, but everything has to have a purpose. And you have to love every single item in the apartment!
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- If I win, I would love to redo the bathroom. It has the original pale yellow tile that came with the apartment! I would update the shower knobs and combine it into one, since its currently 4 knobs. Very annoying! But it's a big bathroom, so it has so much potential. Calgon take me away!