- Brooklyn, NM
- Inspiration for my palette:
- *The 1940's dresser/mirror.
*The 1960's blue silk velvet armchair I found.
*The day I changed out my regular light bulb for a 25W Yellow opaque light bulb near my bedside.
- Colors used in my room
- Benjamin Moore Bavarian Forest
Benjamin Moore Harbor Fog
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't listen to your friends. Experiment. Make it your own (put away the home magazines). Your unique eye is the thing that will make your room a haven.
- Magic Greens
Room for Color