Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Eldridge, IA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted my craft room to be a little girly, a little vintage and a little modern. I'm not usually a big fan of bright colors but I wanted my craft room to be an inspirational and cozy space.
- Colors used in my room
- Sherwin Williams March Wind, Sherwin Williams Agate Green, Sherwin Williams Dishy Coral
- Tips for using color successfully
- Use 3-5 colors in your room and make neutrals more interesting by adding brighter colors.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013