- Huntington Beach, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We love the 16 foot ceilings, which makes it seem much larger than it really is. The entire villa is upstairs and all you see out the windows are green trees, so we feel like we live in a tree house! Also, living small allows us to have a bigger life doing the things we love.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Keep your large pieces of furniture neutral and use your favorite colors to accent around your home. This also allows you to change things out, keeping your space fresh and new.
2. Have a place to display what you love and things that evoke great memories.
3. Edit, edit, edit. We go through closets, drawers, and cabinets on a regular basis and get rid of things that are not being used. It's an ongoing process.
ATVideo of the Day