We've never even heard of an architect's chest, but we have to have this one. This could actually be used to store all kinds of things - not just architectural appurtenances. Follow the link to see the awesome door pulls.
Apartment Therapy Chicago Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the Chicago Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we'll highlight you here on the front page.
• Mid-Century Modern Huge Paul Evans Directional Architects Chest - $1800 (Chicago)
• Rare Mid-Century Modern Houndstooth Magazine Rack Stand - $75 (Chicago)
• Modern metal queen platform bed frame (Pickup or delivery)
• Kasson WHITE Pool Table (GREAT CONDITION) - $1250 (Glendale Heights)
• MODERN BLACK FLOOR LAMP - $10 (COUNTRYSIDE)
• Container Store- Kitchen Cart - $100 (South Loop)
• Chairs Set of 2-Modern - $55 (Schaumburg or Crystal Lake)
• Concrete Industrial Floor Lamp - $200 (logan square)
• Mid-Century Modern Desk - $60 (Riverside IL)
• Mid Century Danish Modern Adrian Pearsall Loveseat! Gorgeous! - $550 (Prospect Heights)
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item's link for the original source.