The home of Minneapolis-based design couple Souliyahn and Tia is showcased in the current ReadyMade, and although we wish we could see more of their home, the parts ReadyMade has captured are very worth noting. The creative couple personalized the 1953 ranch house (designed by a local architect, which they purchased from the original owners) with lots of DIY and attention to the family's personal and work-at-home related needs. Things we love:
- "Souliyahn designed and built the dining-room table from recycled airplane-hangar trusses."
- Sheepskin rugs thrown on the sofa and chair offer extra coziness.
- So much color in the kid's room!
- String of lights, stone walk-way and amazing Airstream trailer create style and function in the back yard.
- The combination of bright yellow accents among light and dark woods brighten and warm up the basement work area.
(Images: via ReadyMade)