Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Friesenheim Germany
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I must have seen in a magazine the combination of strong colour on the wall and white framed, black and white pictures and fell in love with it. The guest bathroom seemed like the perfect place to try it. Since the room is quite dark with no direct sunlight, we decided for a warmer colour, which also matches the colour combination of the tiles.
- Colors used in my room
- Grenadine from Obi (local supermarket brand)
White from Alpina (ceiling and window frame)
Silver and white accessories
- Tips for using color successfully
- Get colour samples and try them in the final setting. When in doubt, opt for the lighter shade.
- Grenadine & White
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2013