- Philadelphia, PA
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Two extra large picture windows have great city skyline views but we can close the blackout curtains and create a quiet, private retreat. 13' ceilings with exposed structural supports create volume in a long narrow room. Copper, gray, green, brown and stone color palette with metallic accents makes for subdued, masculine urban feeling.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?:
- Make the bed, pick up your clothes and vacuum everyday, you slob!
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?:
- Watching the light fade in the evening sky from the big northern window is the best way to relax after a long day at work or during a long weekend in bed.
More posts in My Bedroom Retreat
ATVideo of the Day