Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- It always surprises me how quiet it is inside my apartment, which provides a truly relaxing environment even in the city. When I have company staying over, the layout accommodates for personal space. I also love my neighborhood -- it's got everything I need.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Storage! Organizing my closets is always a work in progress, but I've optimized it so they can hold as much as possible while making everything accessible. Hiding your stuff is always the key to making a small space look big, so I use make good use of cabinets and tool carts.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I've been obsessed with chaises lately. I'd purchase a new sectional with a chaise so I can kick back and lounge. It's been challenging to find a suitable size, but I think Gus Modern makes some great ones that are perfect for my apartment.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool 2013