Chances are even if you rarely grill, you'll be grilling somewhere this upcoming holiday weekend. And if you're stuck on a sidewalk or small rooftop and aren't ready to commit to a Grillworks behemoth, these mini grills could be just what you need for a hot dog or two.
Mini grills aren't designed to cook a lot of food — these are really ideal for small affairs where a large grill isn't an option. They are also great for entertaining — some work right on a tabletop as a functional centerpiece (a place to keep things warm) or a station for guests to grill their own shish-kabobs.
• 1 FYRKAT Picnic Charcoal Grill available in 6 colors - $49.95 from Bodum
• 2 Marsh Allen 30052 Cast Iron Hibachi - $25.99 at Amazon.com
• 3 Red Charcoal Bucket Grill - $29.95 from Sur la Table
• 4 Weber Smokey Joe Grill - $49.95 at Crate & Barrel (apple green enamel exclusive to Crate & Barrel)
• 5 Bayou Classic Fold and Go Portable Grill - $28.23 from Amazon.com
• 6 Stainless Steel Bucket Grill - $34.95 from Broadway Panhandler
• 7 Lodge Logic Hibachi-Style Grill - $99.99 from Target
• 8 Eva Solo To Go Grill - $340 at Amazon.com
• 9 Weber Q100 Portable Baby Grill - $139.99 at Gracious Home
• 10 Coleman Quick Pack Grill - $39.99 at Target
Check out the Grilling Archive on TheKitchn for more grills, recipes and tips for using your mini OR standard size grill.