Due to lack of storage, most belongings in the small home are constantly on display. So choosing beautifully minimal pieces that are functional and cool are ideal for the small home dweller.
Here are some small, cool designs from Japan for inspiration:
• Minimalist Bin: designed by Shigeichiro Takeuchi
• Rice Keeper: available at Connect
• Humidifier Ver.3 by zero plus or minus: available at Connect
• Splash Umbrella Stand: by h-concept
• Chikuno Cube by Morihata International
Speaking of cool design from Japan, are any of our readers attending 100% Design Japanin the fall?