Mint green is ubiquitous this summer — it's everywhere from jeans to dishes to wall color. So far, I've loved it on just about everything, but I especially love it on these gorgeous chairs. They play well off the trend but are classic enough to last past its expiration date. I'm a sucker for bright chairs to begin with, but this color is just the right mix of unexpected and flattering. I can see a mint chair looking awesome against a blue wall, but it works equally well as the pop of color in an otherwise mellow room.
- Grasshopper-colored chairs add life to a neutral space in designer Paola Navone's home. Via Vosges Paris.
- A thrifted vinyl chair get an update with a modern throw. From K.I.D. Collective.
- Mismatched chairs are a nice way to gather favorite finds from your vintage hunts. Via Heart Home.
- Mint green and pink are a classic pair — here they look especially pretty together thanks to the patterned wallpaper from Woodsy Bond.
- Crate & Barrel pairs the Ming Chair with a white oak table, but it's versatile enough to work anywhere from a deck to an entryway corner.
Images: 1. Cote Maison via Vosges Paris 2. Casey Keasler for K.I.D. Collective 3. Debi Treloar for Homespun Style by Selina Lake via HeartHome 4. Crate & Barrel 5. Woodsy Bond via Frolic!