I've had this bare wall for more than three years now. I've considered a gallery wall, wallpaper, shelving, a giant metal ampersand, and now I'm ready to commit to a mirror. I have a small space with beautiful natural light and I think a mirror will be a nice addition to reflect that light in the rest of the space. It will also make the place feel more open.
The dilemma now is which mirror to choose. I like all of these, especially the Gilt Minimalist one from Wisteria. What do you think? How would you fill this white wall?
- Gilt Minimalist Mirror from Wisteria
- Kendale Champagne Diamond Round Wall Mirror from Lamps Plus
- Parsons Wall Mirror in Natural Grass Cloth from West Elm
- Clover Bone Mirror from Wisteria
- Big Sur Mirror from Anthropologie (I'd flip this horizontally - love the name)
- Anastasia Mirror from Anthropologie
- Adnet Mirror from DWR
(Main photo: Theresa Gonzalez; others as linked above)